Pinelands Recovery Center of Medford
Latest Food Service Worker Jobs in the USA. At Pinelands, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a team of professionals as a food service worker dedicated to promoting lasting health and healing. As part of the dining staff, you will be responsible for carrying out daily tasks in a manner that advances the goals and visions of AC accommodations. Monthly and yearly training is required, and you will be expected to report to work on time, in full uniform, and with exceptional personal hygiene. No prior experience is necessary, and we offer competitive wages. The description is given below.
Latest Food Service Worker
The salary is $14.50 per hour.
- Good Environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Career Opportunites
- As a member of our dining service team, your responsibilities will include cleaning, dishwashing, and garbage removal, following food safety and physical safety rules, and adhering to all kitchen and dining room procedures.
- This is a part-time position that requires you to work 2-3 days a week from 2 pm – 6:30 pm.
- To qualify for this position, you must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Compensation will be dependent on your education and experience.
How to Apply
- To submit your application, click the “Apply” button and complete the online form.
- Candidates can attach their resumes and any relevant supporting documents.
- Before applying, kindly review the Position Description.
- To stay updated about recent jobs please visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
May 30, 2023
Medford, NJ, USA