Latest Drywall Taper Jobs in Canada- Latest Canada Jobs 2023. Osho Construction is seeking to hire candidates for the post of latest drywall taper to join the company with dedication. Only two seats are available for this job. A tradesperson who specializes in the final finishing of drywall (gypsum board) surfaces before painting or wallpapering is known as a drywall taper. No specific education is required. The description is given below.
The salary is $24.00 per hour
- Good Environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Career Opportunites
Latest Hong Kong Jobs
- The application of joint compound, also known as mud, to the joints between drywall panels and the fasteners used to hold the panels in place is the primary function of a drywall taper.
- The compound is then feathered and smoothed by the taper to create a seamless finish.
- Installing corner beads, taping inside corners, and sanding the dried compound to create a smooth surface are additional responsibilities.
- Repairing damaged drywall surfaces may also fall under the purview of a drywall taper.
- Tape over joints with a taping machine and embed tape in the compound.
- Measure, cut, and install drywall sheets.
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
Latest Jobs in Japan
- Handling hefty objects (up to 45 kg or 100 lbs. ), repetitive tasks, eye-hand coordination, and manual dexterity
- Flexibility, dependability, and ability to work as a team member.
- Proficiency in English.
- One year of experience is required.
How to Apply
- Candidates who are eligible for this job can apply by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates have to fill out their credentials carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- To stay updated about recent jobs please visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
May 20, 2023
Surrey, BC, Canada