Latest Driver Assistant Hiring in the UK. Castell Howell Foods, the leading independent foodservice wholesaler in Wales, is currently seeking Driver Assistants at their Cross Hands depot. The successful candidates will be responsible for physically carrying goods from delivery vehicles to customer premises. Castell Howell Foods supplies thousands of catering products to various sectors, including hospitality, catering, retail, education, and healthcare. The ideal candidate should be reliable, punctual, physically fit, and able to start early (usually between 05.00-06.00 am for the latest driver assistant hiring in the UK. Training, uniform, and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The salary is £85.50 a day.
- Growth Opportunities
- Good Environment
- Health Insurance
- Free Parking
- Assisting the driver in loading and unloading goods onto the vehicle.
- Planning the route with the driver and providing navigational support.
- Checking that the goods are loaded correctly and securely.
- Assisting with paperwork and delivery notes.
- Communicating with customers in a polite and professional manner
- Candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.
- Must b punctual.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the apply button.
- The Candidates must be honest in providing their required information.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
May 30, 2023
Cross Hands, UK