Labour Jobs Hiring in Sydney – Latest Labour Jobs in Sydney. The construction and engineering sectors in Australia hire a variety of candidates including local and foreign labours, foremen, supervisors and civil engineers. Labour is responsible for performing a variety of manual tasks in support of a construction project. Duties may include mixing concrete, digging trenches, loading and unloading materials, erecting scaffolding and assisting in other physical labour tasks as needed. Walton Engineering in Sydney is looking to hire labours for the smooth running of its construction services on an attractive salary package of $4,000. Ejobsboard Publishes the latest jobs in Sydney-Australia. Interested candidates can apply for this job. You can see further detail of the job below.
- Construction Services
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Emergency leave
- Operate and maintain tools and equipment associated with the job.
- Read blueprints and technical drawings to understand a job’s requirements.
- Prepare construction sites by removing debris, setting up ladders and cleaning up hazardous materials.
- Cut, shape, and assemble materials according to specifications in order to build structures or other items.
- Operate excavators, bulldozers, forklifts or other heavy equipment to move materials around construction sites.
- Build walls, floors, roofs, stairs or other structures using hand tools such as hammers, levels, saws and drills as well as power tools such as bulldozers, jackhammers and forklifts
- Lift and carry heavy objects in order to complete tasks on time and with minimal errors
- Assemble scaffolding structures for use by other workers during the construction process
- Inspect completed work for quality assurance
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
June 30, 2023
2750, Western Sydney, New South Wales