Kitchen Staff Jobs in Japan – Latest Jobs in Japan 2023. The kitchen staff is responsible for preparing and cooking a variety of dishes in the hotel kitchen. They must maintain high standards of food quality and presentation, and ensure that all health and safety regulations are followed. The kitchen staff also assist with the ordering and receiving of food items, as well as the storage and organization of food in the kitchen. This position requires excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment. リンガーハット イオンモール名古屋茶屋店 is looking to hire kitchen staff for ¥1,100 hourly salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Japan. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Kitchen Staff
- ¥1,100 hourly
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Prepare food according to recipes and instructions provided by the kitchen manager.
- Ensure that all ingredients are fresh and properly stored.
- Follow proper food handling procedures.
- Monitor food temperatures to ensure safety standards are met.
- Clean dishes, utensils, equipment, floors, walls, etc., to maintain a clean working environment.
- Maintain the kitchen’s organization and cleanliness throughout the shift.
- Assist with stocking items as assigned by the kitchen manager.
- Ensure that all areas of the kitchen meet health department regulations.
- Present dishes in an attractive manner when serving customers.
- Respond quickly to customer requests or complaints in a professional manner.
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
5th of July 2023
〒455-0858 Aichi 名古屋市港区西茶屋2丁目2－11 フードコート