Kitchen Staff Jobs Hiring for Japan – Latest Kitchen Staff Jobs in Japan. The kitchen staff is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the kitchen. This includes preparing ingredients, cooking meals, cleaning up after meals, and stocking kitchen supplies. Kitchen staff may also be responsible for menu planning and assisting other kitchen staff in their duties. Kitchen staff must have excellent communication skills as well as knowledge of food safety regulations and food preparation techniques. They must also have basic computer skills to help manage inventory and orders. A famous restaurant in Japan is looking to hire kitchen helpers to manage its daily kitchen services on an attractive salary package of ¥1,200 hourly. Interested candidates can apply for this job. You can see further detail of the job below.
- Kitchen Staff
- Candidates can apply for the PR of Japan
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Emergency leave
- Set up and maintain workstations with all necessary ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Monitor food stock and place orders when there are shortages.
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
- Ensure that food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards of cleanliness, hygiene, and temperature control.
- Operate kitchen equipment such as grills, fryers, ovens, etc., in accordance with safety guidelines.
- Ensure that all prepared dishes meet quality standards before they are served to customers or diners in the restaurant’s main dining area or other areas of the establishment such as private dining rooms or outside events/catering services.
- Dispose of kitchen waste properly in accordance with local regulations.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean by wiping counters and cleaning up spills quickly.
- Adhere to all company policies regarding health & safety regulations.
Kitchen Staff job requirements:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Experience with food preparation and serving
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift, carry, and move heavy objects
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of kitchen equipment and tools
- Attention to detail and cleanliness
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- You can visit remote jobs.
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
June 30, 2023
〒101-0025 Tokyo 千代田区神田佐久間町1-16 ダイニングスクエア秋葉原ビル3F Japan