Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE)
Jobs in RASTA-PIDE:
Jobs in RASTA-PIDE. The Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE) is looking to hire staff for its network project RASTA. The “Research for Social Transformation and Advancement” (RASTA) is an academia and think tank working on basis of economics and social research in Pakistan. The Positions are totally on a contractual basis for 1 year initially as per the RASTA CGP project. Interested candidates need to check their eligibility and experience before applying. Further details are given below.
- Manager (PPS-9)
- Administration Officer (PPS-7)
- Accounts Officer (PPS-7)
- Audit Officer (PPS-7)
- Manager IT / Website (PPS-7)
- Qasid / Office Boy (PPS-2)
How to apply:
- The details of the job and recruitment procedure are available on the website: https://pide.org.pk/rasta/jobs/
- Applicants can apply online through the website: https://applyinpide.com/ within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- For more jobs visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Last date to apply:
Apply within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Quaid i Azam University Campus, Islamabad-Pakistan
Phone: +92 (51) 9248144
Job source newspaper: The Nation (14-03-2022)