Prime Minister Office Board of Investment
Jobs in PM Office Board of Investment:
Jobs in PM Office Board of Investment. The Prime Minister’s Office Board of Investment is an institution of Pakistan owned by the government of Pakistan. The institute is looking to fulfill the vacant post of stenotypist, upper division clerk UDC, driver & naib qasid. Interested candidates need to check their eligibility before applying online. Further details are given below.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Naib Qasid
How to apply:
- The interested candidates may apply online on the website: www.invest.gov.pk/careers within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- The same application process is also available on: www.ppra.org.pk
- The organization will call the shortlisted candidates for interviews.
- For more jobs visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Last date to apply:
Apply within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
Director Admin, Board of Investment, Pakistan
Job source newspaper: https://epaper.dawn.com/Advt.php?StoryImage=16_05_2022_008_007