Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA)
Jobs in Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority:
Jobs in Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority. The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) is a reputed institution of Pakistan owned by the government of Pakistan. The institute is looking to fulfill the vacant post that needs a number of candidates for different positions. The candidates must be dynamic, professional, and result-oriented and could lead the institute to a higher level in their concerned department. The job is on a contractual basis initially for 3 years and PCAA can extend it as per need. Interested candidates need to check their eligibility before applying online. Further details are given below.
- Director Flight Standard
- Flight Inspector Pilot
- Flight Inspector Helicopter
- Flight Inspector (General Aviation)
- Cabin Safety Inspector
How to apply:
- The interested candidates may apply online on the website: www.caapakistan.com.pk within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Applicants need to upload scanned copies of documents while applying online
- For more jobs visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Last date to apply:
Apply within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement
Additional Director HR, Headquarters PCAA, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
Job source newspaper: https://epaper.dawn.com/Advt.php?StoryImage=24_05_2022_008_007