CARE International in Pakistan
Janitorial Services Jobs in Islamabad. CARE International is a leading humanitarian and development organisation on a global scale. CARE International in Pakistan (CIP) has responded to major disasters and undertaken a variety of development projects since the organization’s inception in 2005. CARE International in Pakistan is looking for effective and efficient Janitorial Services to keep its premises in Sector I-8/2, Islamabad, clean and sanitary. In light of this, the hiring of private janitorial services is deemed necessary to ensure the cleanliness of its working environment and the prevention of infectious/hazardous elements by hygiene quality standards. The nature of the job is contractual. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The salary is undisclosed.
- Growth Opportunities
- Attractive Salary Package
- Sweep, disinfectant mop, spot scrub stairwells, corridors, lobbies, entrance driveway and walkways, and waiting areas.
- These areas must be serviced continuously during office hours.
- The service provider must have at least two (2) years of continuous work experience in any governmental or private sector organisation in Islamabad, as well as be a registered firm.
Last date to apply
- Applicants must apply for this job before all the seats get filled up until November 22, 2022.
How to Apply
- Candidates can send their CVs and other necessary and required documents (certificates, photos, degrees, passports) to the web address below.
- Job source: pk.indeed.com
- For more job updates, please visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
- Applicants should carefully go through the requirements for this job to avoid any understanding at the time of form filling.
- Form filling must be done carefully by putting all the required information in it so that the designated company can reach out to the candidates soon.
- Applicants who are relevant to this job are requested to apply.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for this job.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview by the company.