Inventory Associate Careers – Inventory Associate jobs hiring in Nevada, United States. Inventory Associates maintain inventory records and ensure to ensure products are properly stocked and organized. Inventory associates perform the other tasks of counting products, checking damaged items or products, and documenting transactions and records. Assembling merchandise products for display, stocking shelves, tagging items, and maintaining orderliness in the store are also performed by the inventory associate. Inventory associates also select the location of items and provide information about merchandise in the inventory. WIS International has announced the warehouse jobs to fulfil its manpower in the retail department. WIS International is looking to hire Inventory Associates for $3,500 salary package. Ejobsboard has recently announced Inventory Associate jobs to hire job seekers for the retail department at WIS International for the latest jobs in the United States. Job seekers need to apply online for inventory associate jobs on ejobsboard. See more details of the job below.
- Inventory Associate
Inventory Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Receiving and unpacking merchandise shipments
- Counting and inspecting inventory products
- Sorting, organizing, and storing items in inventory
- Labelling and coding merchandise according to the company’s standards
- Guide the other staff like machinery operators, forklift operators, and pallet jacks in moving inventory stock
- Maintain the record of inventory information on the computer system
- Prepare shipment stock by packing items and labelling correctly
- Ensure the count of all inventory items
- Monitor inventory levels and stock and be aware of restocking
- Interested candidates need to apply online by submitting the online application
- The concerned company will shortlist a suitable candidate for the interview and further process will be conducted as per each company policy.
- The recruitment process will lead to the final selection after the interview and will be ended up with a final merit list of selected candidates.
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Last Date of Application:
26th of July 2023
Reno, Nevada, United States