In-house Help Desk Jobs in Japan- 2023 Jobs in Japan. Michael Page is a recruitment agency that recruits skilled candidates for different companies. Their client is a substantial UK-based company owned by foreigners. They are currently developing a net supermarket and intend to establish a large-scale business in Japan. For that, they are looking for in-house help desk support for their company. More insights about this job are given underneath.
In-house Help Desk
The salary is 6.5 million yen per year.
- Growth Opportunities
- Good Environment
- Support and troubleshooting primarily for PCs, mobile terminals, robots, and scanners used in IT system monitoring and software support for businesses.
- On-time response and solution of problems.
- Must have two to three years of experience.
- Must have IT support experience.
- Familiar with Servers and networks.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the “apply button” available on this page.
- The Candidates must be honest in providing their required information.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
March 24, 2023