Look Ahead Housing and Care
Housing Care Worker Jobs in the UK- 2023 UK Jobs. Look Ahead is a prominent, non-profit care and support organization based in London and the South East, offering over 110 services to around 7000 customers annually. Currently, they are looking for a compassionate housing care worker to join them soon. As a Housing Care Worker at Heaney Hub, you will play an important role in providing care to customers facing homelessness and grappling with complex needs, including health, mobility, alcohol dependency, mental health, and substance misuse. For further information please read the description given below.
Housing Care Worker
The salary is £25,300 per annum.
- Growth Opportunities
- Good Environment
- Employee Discount
- Providing physical assistance to customers with mobility issues or other physical difficulties, including incontinence
- Helping customers use personal equipment and aids
- Accompanying customers with appointments and shopping trips
- Laundry and bed linen washing as needed.
- Encouraging and assisting with the management of health-related conditions such as diet and fluid intake.
- Collecting prescriptions from the local pharmacy and returning unused medication.
- Independent working skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communication abilities
- The ability to provide feedback to the staff team.
- Resilience in the face of challenging and diverse behaviours.
- A warm and friendly demeanour
- A preference for working as part of a team.
- Emotional stability and level-headedness in decision-making.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by pressing the apply button available on this job.
- Candidates must mention their age, skills and knowledge about this job in their cover letter.
- Candidates must apply after reading the complete job requirements.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
March 12, 2023
Kensington and Chelsea, UK