Pak Turk Maarif International Schools & Colleges
Hostel Warden Jobs in Islamabad. The Turkish Maarif Foundation (TMF) is a gateway to Turkey’s international educational arena, paving the way for greater cultural and civilizational interaction and general well-being. TMF is providing education to more than 33,000 students in more than 200 schools in more than 35 nations. TMF aspires to be a pioneering educational institution that cultivates sane individuals who utilize knowledge for the benefit of humanity and peace. Currently, they are looking for a male hostel warden to join their team. Read the given below description for more details.
The salary will be PKR.30,000 – Rs 60,000/Month. approximately
- Growth Opportunities
- Good Working Environment
- Attractive Salary
- Allocating responsibilities and obligations to the administrative staff beneath your manipulation.
- Admitting new people after verification of hostel dues.
- Making sure a satisfactory & amount of food is served to the hostel residents.
- Ensuring subject and cleanliness at the hostel.
- Retaining list and record of hostel residents.
- Dealing with Petty cash costs of the hostel.
- Submitting month-to-month application payments to the Finance branch.
- Being answerable for the fitness, hygiene and general welfare of the students residing in the hostel
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field and have a minimum of two to five years of professional experience.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- After that, an application form will appear in front of the screen.
- Candidates who are relevant to this job shall apply.
- Candidates who are willing to get the most recent updates about jobs can visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
June 10, 2023