General Labourer Latest Hiring in the USA. Loram is seeking top-notch individuals who excel in their fields to come and work with them. No rail experience is required, as they provide thorough training. The field-based position requires technical skills in mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, or machine operations. At Loram, they are thrilled to be growing and expanding the business on a global scale. As a General Labourer, you will play a vital role in supporting crew members with the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of Loram’s maintenance machines, equipment, and on-track vehicles in compliance with FRA guidelines, customer requirements, and Loram’s standard operating practices. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The salary is $24 an hour.
- Growth opportunities
- Good Environment
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- For an employee to successfully carry out the essential duties of the position, they must meet the physical requirements outlined here.
- It is possible to make reasonable adjustments so that people with disabilities can carry out the necessary tasks.
- It is necessary to be eligible to enter the United States for training. It is also necessary to be able to travel 100% of the time, including internationally, using any mode of transportation.
- It is also necessary to be able to do physically demanding work outdoors in any weather.
- Obligated to work irregular hours, including weekends, holidays, and nights, for extended periods.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the “apply button” available on this page.
- The Candidates must be honest in providing their required information.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
June 10, 2023