Golden Buzzer Manpower Recruiter
Garment factory workers are responsible for the production of clothing items from start to finish. They typically work in an assembly line, performing a variety of tasks such as cutting fabric, sewing seams, pressing fabric, and attaching buttons or other decorative features. Some garment workers may be responsible for operating specialized machines such as sergers, buttonhole machines, and steamers. They must adhere to safety protocols and follow instructions given by a supervisor or production manager to ensure that clothing items meet quality standards. Golden Buzzer Manpower Recruiter is looking to hire workers for a garment factory in Cambodia on an attractive salary package of $ 2,000. Interested candidates can easily online apply for this job. You can see further detail of the job below.
- Factory Worker
- $ 2,000
- Garment Manufacturing
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Emergency leave
- Operating machines to sew pieces of fabric together to form garments.
- Inspecting and repairing damaged garments.
- Cutting fabric according to the patterns provided by the designer.
- Maintaining the machinery in good working order, including changing needles and thread when needed.
- Packaging finished garments for shipment.
- Keeping records of production output and quality control standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow written instructions.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Basic knowledge of stitching, sewing, and other garment production techniques.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures and regulations related to the garment manufacturing industry.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing quality garments in a timely manner.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed, especially during peak production times.
- Willingness to accept direction from supervisors and managers in order to meet production goals and deadlines.
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- You can visit remote jobs.
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply as soon after the publication of the job.