Full-Time Carpenter Latest Jobs in Canada- 2023 Jobs in Canada. WorkSafeBC is committed to fostering healthy and safe workplaces throughout British Columbia. To save lives and avoid illness, disability, and injury, they collaborate with workers and employers. They compensate workers who suffer illnesses or injuries at work and help them recover, recover from their injuries, and safely return to work. They also put in a lot of effort to keep the workers’ compensation system in place for both current and future generations. Currently, they are in search of a full-time carpenter to join their team soon. A Carpenter is a skilled tradesperson who is responsible for constructing, installing, and maintaining structures made of wood and other materials. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The salary is $30.32 – $36.29 hourly
- Growth Opportunities
- Health Care
- Retirement Pension
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and building plans to determine the specifications of a project.
- Measuring, cutting, shaping, and joining materials using hand and power tools.
- Installing structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, and drywall.
- Building and installing structures such as walls, roofs, and decks.
- Maintaining and repairing structures, including restoring and preserving historical buildings.
- Inspecting and evaluating the condition of structures and recommending repairs or renovations.
- Collaborating with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, and construction managers.
- The candidates must have three years of experience,
- Must have a legitimate BC Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Computer literate.
- Must have certification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Both female and male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
January 31, 2023