Freelancers/Bloggers Jobs in Lahore- Latest Pakwheels Jobs 2023. Since its launch in 2003, PakWheels.com has grown to become Pakistan’s largest community-based automobile website, with 350,000 plus registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Every year, around 30 million pages are viewed by people looking for classifieds, researching new cars and motorcycles, chatting with other members about auto-related issues, and sharing information, pictures, videos, and other media. Currently, they are looking for professional and competent freelancers/bloggers to join them soon. If you’re interested in the automotive, news, and media industries and know that great content can be a powerful marketing tool, this is the position for you. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The salary is PKR 40,000-50,000/month approximately.
- Creating and publishing engaging and informative content for a variety of digital platforms, including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Building and maintaining a network of industry contacts, including manufacturers, dealers, and other experts Staying up-to-date with industry news and events, attending auto shows and other relevant events.
- Engaging with readers and followers, responding to comments and questions, and building a community of automobile enthusiasts.
- Incorporating multimedia elements, such as photos, videos, and infographics, into the content.
- Excellent writing abilities, comprehension of blogs and feature writing, adaptability, and willingness to accept assignments as they arise.
- Creative chops are necessary to produce engaging content for the PakWheels website.
- Should be able to meet deadlines and be focused on research.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the apply button.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible for this job.
- The Candidates must be honest in providing their required information.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
April 30, 2023
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan