Food & Beverages Attendant Jobs in Dubai – Latest jobs in Dubai 2023. Food and Beverage Attendants are responsible for providing exceptional service to restaurant customers. They are responsible for taking orders, serving food and drinks, and ensuring that customers have an enjoyable dining experience. Duties include greeting customers upon arrival, taking orders, making recommendations, and answering customer questions about the menu items. They must also be able to accurately process orders using a POS system, stock the beverages and food items in the dining area, clean tables and other areas of the restaurant, and help with other duties as assigned by management. Marriott International is looking to hire food & beverages attendants in Dubai for 2,200 Dirham salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Food & Beverages Attendant
- 2,200 Dirhams
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Prepare beverages, such as coffee, tea, and other drinks according to customer specifications.
- Serve food items such as appetizers, salads, sandwiches, and desserts to customers.
- Stock supplies such as food items, condiments, napkins and utensils in the dining area.
- Monitor food quality and freshness of items served to customers.
- Maintain cleanliness of dining area by wiping down tables and chairs, sweeping floors and emptying garbage receptacles.
- Collect payments from customers and provide them with change when necessary.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding menu items or restaurant services in a friendly manner.
- Organize tables for larger groups of patrons upon request.
- Prepare ingredients needed for food preparation prior to meal service hours.
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
28th of May 2023
Dubai, United Arab Emirates