Fiberglass Worker Jobs in the Philippines. Hansa Creation is seeking a skilled Fiberglass worker to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing high-quality fibreglass displays and stands using existing moulds, as well as creating new moulds as required. They will have a thorough understanding of all aspects of fibreglass production and will have at least one year of paid experience in the field. The description is given below.
The salary is PHP 10,670 – PHP 15,337 a month.
- Good Environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Career Opportunites
- Employee Discount
- Free Parking
- Health Insurance
- Mould surfaces should be coated in lacquers and waxes to make assembly and removal of laminated parts easier.
- Plastic resin should be applied to the mould surfaces before fibreglass mats are placed, and the layers should be repeated until the products have the desired thickness and the plastic has been set.
- Check finished products for defects by measuring them with rulers or micrometres, looking at them, or tapping them to look for bubbles or dead spots. Let materials set at room temperature.
- Ability to create new moulds; physical fitness and manual dexterity to perform the strenuous manual labour required;
- High level of commitment and strong work ethic;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Ability to pay attention to detail and follow instructions;
- Good time management skills; and experience using rulers, micrometres, and other measuring instruments.
How to Apply
- To submit your application, click the “Apply” button and complete the online form.
- Candidates can attach their resumes and any relevant supporting documents.
- Before applying, kindly review the Position Description.
- To stay updated about recent jobs please visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
May 30, 2023