Fiberglass Molder Jobs in the Philippines. Hansa Creation is seeking to hire candidates for the post of fibreglass moulder to join their team. The position of a Fiber Glass Molder is crucial in the company, as you will be responsible for making moulds for the fibreglass displays. To be considered for this role, you must possess 3 to 5 years of experience in this field. As a Fiber Glass Molder, you will work a Monday to Friday day shift, with weekends paid as overtime when required. You will be a vital member of the team and will be required to work collaboratively with other team members to ensure the timely completion of projects. The description is given below.
The salary is PHP 12,000 – PHP 14,000 a month
- Good Environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Career Opportunites
- Pai Training
- Free Parking
- Employee discount
- Discounted Lunch
- Your primary responsibility will be to create moulds for the fibreglass displays, which will require you to use your expertise to make precise and high-quality moulds that meet our customers’ specifications.
- You must be able to read and interpret blueprints and work orders to create moulds that match the required specifications accurately.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience.
- You must have an eye for detail, be highly organized, and possess excellent time management skills.
- You must be able to work efficiently and accurately, meet tight deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- You must also have good communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with other team members to ensure project success.
How to Apply
- To submit your application, click the “Apply” button and complete the online form.
- Candidates can attach their resumes and any relevant supporting documents.
- Before applying, kindly review the Position Description.
- To stay updated about recent jobs please visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
June 12, 2023