Farm Manager Latest Hiring – New Farm Manager Jobs in Melbourne, Australia. A Farm Manager in Cityview Farm Australia will work with General Manager to make sure that all operations are efficient, effective, and profitable. A candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the farm such as crop production, livestock management, equipment maintenance, and staff management. Cityview Farm will pay a salary of $17 at an hourly rate with the opportunity for growth in a reputed organization. Ejobsboard has an exciting career opportunity as a Farm Manager for those individuals who are looking for a career in a peaceful environment.
- Farm Manager (Multiple Job vacancies)
- 17$ hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Farm Manager Latest Hiring Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic plans like analyzing market trends, identifying opportunities for growth, and implementing best practices for crop
- Oversee all aspects of crop production such as planting, harvesting, and crop rotation
- Make sure that all animals are fed properly and have access to clean water
- The farm Manager will be responsible for scheduling regular maintenance and repairs, as well as ensuring that all equipment is used safely.
- To apply for the above-mentioned job vacancy candidates need to submit an online application along with a complete resume on the official email of City View Farm via apply button
- For more jobs, visit ejobsboard.
The last date for submission of the application is 25th April 2023
188 Blackhill Road, Burns Ln, Gisborne South VIC 3337, Australia