Alpha Networks Inc.
Factory workers are responsible for operating and maintaining machinery in a factory environment. They perform a variety of tasks, including assembling and inspecting products, packing and labeling goods for shipment, and operating forklifts to move materials. They must follow safety protocols while operating machinery and adhere to quality control standards. Factory workers need to be able to work independently, as well as collaborate with other workers in the production process. It is important for them to have good manual dexterity and attention to detail. Factory workers often need to interact with supervisors and other employees throughout their shifts. Having a good eye for detail is also essential for ensuring that products meet quality standards and are properly labeled. Alpha Networks Inc in Taiwan is looking to hire factory workers to manage its factory work on an attractive salary package of $ 2,500. Interested candidates can easily online apply for this job. You can see further detail of the job below.
- Factory Workers
- $ 2,500
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Emergency leave
- Follow safety procedures to ensure the safety of all personnel in the factory
- Inspect products for defects
- Operate machinery used in the production process according to instructions
- Pack finished items into appropriate containers for shipping
- Maintain accurate records of production output
- Assemble components or subassemblies by hand as required
- Load materials into production equipment
- Label products with appropriate information
Factory Worker job requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive tasks.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment and follow instructions from supervisors.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Basic computer skills for use of data entry systems and other technology used in the factory setting.
- Good organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising quality standards or safety protocols.
- Ability to work in noisy, hot conditions with a sense of understanding potential hazards such as machinery and hazardous materials, while taking necessary safety precautions at all times
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- You can visit remote jobs.
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply as soon after the publication of the job.