Trade Assistant New Zealand Ltd
A factory worker is responsible for a variety of tasks in a manufacturing or production setting. They may work on the assembly line, operate machinery, package and label products, inspect items for quality control, and perform other tasks to ensure that the production process runs smoothly. Factory workers must also adhere to safety procedures and guidelines. They must be able to follow directions carefully and work well with others as part of a team. Good communication skills are important, as factory workers often need to interact with supervisors and other employees throughout their shift. Having a good eye for detail is also essential for ensuring that products meet quality standards and are properly labeled. Trade Assistant New Zealand Ltd is looking to hire factory workers to manage its factory work on an attractive salary package of $ 4,000. Interested candidates can easily online apply for this job. You can see further detail of the job below.
- Factory Workers
- $ 4,000
- After working in the factory in New Zealand, you can apply for in any other factory on this experience world-wide
- You can also apply for the PR of New Zealand
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Emergency leave
- Operate machinery used in the production process according to instructions
- Monitor the production process and troubleshoot problems when they arise
- Follow safety procedures to ensure the safety of all personnel in the factory
- Inspect products for defects or inconsistencies
- Pack finished items into appropriate containers for shipping
- Maintain accurate records of production output
- Assemble components or subassemblies by hand as required
- Load materials into production equipment
- Label products with appropriate information
Factory Worker job requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive tasks.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment and follow instructions from supervisors.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Basic computer skills for use of data entry systems and other technology used in the factory setting.
- Good organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising quality standards or safety protocols.
- Ability to work in noisy, hot conditions with strong smells, dust, and other potential hazards such as machinery and hazardous materials, while taking necessary safety precautions at all times
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- You can visit remote jobs.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply as soon after the publication of the job.