Factory Packing Worker Jobs in Japan. Japan is a hub of industries and factories that hires foreign employees to fulfill its manpower. A Manufacturing Factory in Japan is hiring only foreign employees for the packing sections in its factory. There are many factories in Japan that contribute to the development and economy of Japan. The industries sector welcomes thousands of foreigners every year and gives good salaries and future career benefits as well. The factories/industries sector creates jobs for the foreign employees to contribute to the development of businesses and the economy of the country as well. Foreigners are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates need to submit the application online through the apply button. See more details of the jobs below.
- Packing Worker
- ¥1,500 Hourly
- Packing of Products
- Pack and transfer
- Oversee and supervision on Packing section
- Maintaining packing standards
- Staff discount
- Negotiable work schedule
How to apply:
- The interested candidates may apply online through apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply as soon as possible after the publication of the advertisement.
Arakogawakoen Sta. (Aichi)