Environmental Monitoring Officer Jobs in the UK- Latest UK 2023 Jobs. The Environment Agency is looking for an individual who is passionate about the environment and eager to make a difference for the post of environmental monitoring officer. The role involves collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data that will help to identify changes and inform environmental improvements. You will be working in a laboratory, sorting and identifying invertebrate samples and conducting fieldwork across Wessex. The ideal candidate will have at least a degree-level qualification or have 2 years of experience in a relevant field such as ecology, environmental sciences, or biology. Some experience in freshwater ecology and identification skills is desirable, though training will be provided. More insights about this job are given underneath.
Environmental Monitoring Officer
The salary is £25,042 per year.
- Growth Opportunities
- Good Environment
- Collection, analysis and reporting of environmental data.
- Identification of macroinvertebrates and freshwater plants.
- Ecological survey work such as fish, river habitat, and aquatic plant surveys.
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
- Utilizing databases to enter and extract data.
- Writing clear and concise reports using Excel and Word
- Full driving license.
- Two years of experience in freshwater ecology and identification of macroinvertebrates and freshwater plants.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently,
- Confidence in working in and near water.
- Willingness to undertake specialist training when necessary.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the apply button.
- The Candidates must be honest in providing their required information.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
February 28, 2023
Blandford Forum , Bridgwater, UK