Richmond International School
English Teacher Jobs in Qatar – Latest jobs in Qatar 2023. English teacher provides instruction to students in the areas of reading, writing and speaking English. The role involves teaching English to students of all ages, preparing lesson plans, assessing student progress, administering tests and examinations, providing feedback and guidance to students, and creating a positive learning environment. The teacher may also be required to prepare and deliver presentations on various topics related to English literature and language. Additionally, the teacher may be asked to participate in curriculum development and review activities. Richmond International School is looking to hire English teachers in Qatar for Richmond International School for 5,500 QR salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Qatar. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- English Teacher
- 5,500 QR
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Develop lesson plans and course materials to meet the needs of a diverse range of students.
- Facilitate classroom discussions and encourage student involvement in order to enhance learning.
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback on assignments, tests and other activities.
- Prepare students for standardized tests by providing practice tests, giving lectures, or assigning homework assignments.
- Create a positive learning environment by developing rapport with students and providing individualized attention when needed.
- Utilize technology to develop interactive lessons and enhance instruction (e.g., video, audio, multimedia presentations).
- Participate in professional development activities to stay abreast of current trends in language education.
- Collaborate with other teachers to design interdisciplinary projects or activities that combine language arts with other subject areas (e.g., science).
- Attend parent-teacher meetings as requested by the school administration or parents/guardians to discuss student progress and address any concerns about the curriculum or classroom environment.
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
30th of May 2023