English Language Hotel Staff Jobs in Japan – Latest Jobs in Japan 2023. The English-language hotel services staff is responsible for providing excellent customer service in English to hotel guests. This involves front desk duties such as greeting guests, checking them in and out, taking reservations, answering the phone, and handling guest inquiries. The staff must be able to communicate effectively with guests and colleagues in order to provide a high level of service. They must also be knowledgeable about the hotel services, amenities, and policies. In addition, the staff may be required to help with housekeeping tasks such as cleaning rooms or restocking linens and bathroom supplies. インターナショナル大阪店 is looking to hire English language staff for ¥250,000 monthly salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Japan. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- English Language Staff
- ¥250,000 Monthly
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Greet customers warmly and assist in check-in and check-out procedures
- Provide information about the hotel services and amenities, local attractions, restaurants, etc.
- Answer customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Respond to customer complaints promptly and effectively
- Take reservations for rooms over the phone or in person
- Process payments for rooms, meals, services, etc.
- Schedule housekeeping services for guest rooms
- Ensure the safety and security of guests by monitoring activity in the lobby area
- Maintain records of guest visits and follow-up with customers after their stay
- Assist with other duties as required
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
5th of July 2023
〒530-0057 Osaka 大阪市北区曽根崎2丁目5番10号梅田パシフィックビル１F