Electrician Jobs Hiring in Japan – Latest Electrical Staff Jobs in Japan 2023. Electricians perform installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems and equipment. They must be able to read blueprints, plans, and schematics to install and troubleshoot complex electrical systems. イズミリフォーム立川営業所 is looking to hire electricians for ¥250,000 monthly salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Japan. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- ¥250,000 Monthly
- Electrical Services
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Installing wiring systems in new construction or existing buildings.
- Inspecting electrical equipment for safety issues and making necessary repairs.
- Troubleshooting electrical problems and determining the best solutions.
- Testing electrical components to ensure that they are functioning properly.
- Documenting work performed on all projects in accordance with local codes.
- Working with power tools and hand tools to complete various tasks.
- Connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components.
- Working with other electricians or contractors on large projects as needed.
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page below.
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application.
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement
〒190-0023 Tokyo 立川市柴崎町2-10-17 中島ビル1階