Wazaif Al Arab
Driver Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Latest Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023. Truck Driver operates a commercial motor vehicle to transport materials and products from one location to another. They are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of their vehicle, as well as ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and on time. Duties of a Truck Driver include inspecting trucks before and after trips, loading and unloading cargo, maintaining records related to deliveries, keeping vehicles clean both inside and out, following all applicable laws and regulations, and valid Class Commercial Driver’s License. Wazaif Al Arab is looking to hire drivers for 2,000+ Saudi Rial salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Saudi Arabia. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- 2,000+ Saudi Rial
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Transport goods, materials and people from one place to another as directed.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws and regulations.
- Ensure that cargo is properly secured in the truck before departing.
- Keep records of vehicle maintenance and mileage, as well as complete any paperwork associated with deliveries.
- Inspect truck before departing to ensure safety and compliance with regulations.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered while on duty to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Keep interior of truck clean and organized and maintain cleanliness of exterior of truck as well.
- Communicate with customers regarding delivery schedules, pick-up times, etc., as needed.
- Load and unload cargo securely on/off trucks using hand tools or lift equipment as needed, following safety procedures at all times during loading/unloading process.
- Monitor road conditions to ensure safe arrival at destinations on time and within budgeted fuel costs by utilizing GPS navigation systems when necessary or available
- Perform minor repairs or basic maintenance on trucks (i.e., changing tires, oil changes, etc.) when necessary or required by company policy
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting you resume through the apply button on this page
- You can also apply though the hiring company website here.
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement