Domino’s Assistant Manager Jobs in the USA. As a Domino’s Pizza Assistant Manager, you will play a crucial role in the success of the business by leading and managing a team, ensuring exceptional customer service, and maintaining high-quality product standards. This position also provides opportunities for growth and development, as you learn the skills necessary to become a General Manager or even own your franchise through the Management Development Program. They are seeking qualified management applicants who are at least 18 years old and have some management experience. The ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment while multitasking is essential. As an assistant manager, you will receive a starting base hourly wage of $16.50. More insights about this job are given underneath.
Domino’s Assistant Manager
The salary is $16.50 per hour.
- Growth Opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Good Working Environment
- Team Leadership: General Manager leads the team and is responsible for motivating and training them to provide excellent customer service and maintain high-quality standards.
- Operations Management: General Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the store. They oversee food preparation, and inventory management, and ensure that all equipment and facilities are maintained in good condition.
- Qualifications for this position include valid U.S employment authorization,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work well in a team environment, strong organizational and time-management skill
- Ability to motivate and train a team, ability to create employee schedules and manage inventory,
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
May 20, 2023
Rego Park, Queens, NY, USA