Document Controller Jobs Hiring in Bahrain – Latest Jobs in Bahrain 2023. Document Controller is responsible for managing, organizing, and controlling documents within a company. The job is typically done in an office setting and involves the use of various software programs to organize and store documents. Document Controllers are responsible for ensuring that documents are properly stored, updated, and managed in accordance with established procedures. The company in Bahrain gives 350 Bahraini Dinar salary package to the document controller/admin. Ejobsboard Publishes the latest jobs in Bahrain. Interested candidates can apply for this job. You can see further detail of the job below.
- Document Controller / Admin
- 350 Bahraini Dinar
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Design, develop, and implement document control systems for tracking, archiving and processing documents.
- Ensure all documents are updated, filed in an organized manner and stored in a secure location.
- Monitor document control processes to ensure compliance with quality and safety standards.
- Act as a liaison between engineering, production, and other departments to ensure that documents are up-to-date.
- Develop, maintain and update document control databases and software programs for improved efficiency.
- Process document change requests; review changes to ensure accuracy and completeness before submitting.
- Train staff on the proper use of document control systems for creating, viewing, tracking and archiving documents.
- Monitor the accuracy of documents in the system; troubleshoot issues as needed; make changes when necessary for improved efficiency.
- Create reports related to document control activities; analyze data for trends or areas needing improvement.
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply as soon after the publication of the job.