Aga Khan University
Data Collector Jobs at Aga Khan University. Data Collector performs the duty of gathering and organizing data from various sources. He analyses the information to create reports that are used to make informed decisions. Data Collectors utilize a variety of methods to collect data including surveys, interviews, focus groups, market research and observation. He needs to be detail oriented and organized in order to accurately record and interpret data. Data Collectors should possess excellent communication skills in order to properly present their findings. Aga Khan University is seeking to hire data collectors for Rs-40,000+ salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Pakistan. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See more detail of the job below.
- Data Collector
- Gather data from a variety of sources, including surveys, focus groups, interviews, and online research.
- Use software to analyze collected data and present findings in the form of charts, graphs, or tables.
- Develop survey questions and questionnaires for use in data collection projects.
- Monitor data collection processes to ensure accuracy and completeness of information gathered.
- Prepare reports summarizing collected data and present findings to clients or other stakeholders.
- Review collected data for accuracy and make corrections as needed.
- Develop strategies for collecting data from hard-to-reach populations or demographic groups.
- Collaborate with other members of the research team to ensure that all necessary information is being gathered in a timely manner.
- Maintain detailed records of gathered data for future reference or analysis purposes.
- Train personnel on proper methods for collecting, organizing, and storing data accurately and efficiently
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary with experience
- Day offs
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page.
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application.
- The HR team will call the shortlisted candidates for the interview online after the application process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement