Customer Service Associate Jobs in Canada. Accenture plc is an Irish-American professional services company based in Dublin, specializing in information technology services and consulting. Company needs business process delivery professionals who are committed and able to work in fast paced environment. Passionate individuals are required for the post of Customer Service Associate. Accenture provides excellent employment benefits and friendly working environment. Interested candidates can apply online through our website. If you are willing to grow your carrier with Accenture please see the details about application procedure in below section.
- Customer Service Associate
- $20.00 – $ 25.00 per hour
Role and responsibilities:
- Handle preventative maintenance of all equipment and update appropriate logs.
- Handle all repairs of equipment including motors, starters, breakers, chillers and associated equipment throughout the entire building.
- Respond to guest calls regarding maintenance of rooms and equipment in rooms or public area in a timely manner.
- Respond to all emergency conditions such as fires, power failures, etc.
- Clean all stations in Engineering, grease traps, plumbing stoppages and maintain an organized department and hotel.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus and other incentives
- Sign on bonus of $1000
- Disability benefits
- Medical and Insurance plans
- Emergency leave
- Standards training
- Day offs
- High School Diploma
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Team work ethics
- 1 year Job relevant experience
- Maintains customer relationship by responding to inquiries; documenting actions
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers’ accounts
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Client focused with a passion for Customer service
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- The candidates can apply online for Customer Service Associate Jobs in Canada
- The candidates need to apply online through the applying button on our website to apply for this job
- After filling the application, HR department of Accenture will contact you shortly
- To visit more jobs, please visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/
- 80 King St Suite 210 & 300, St. Catharines, ON L2R 7G1, Canada
- +1 888-870-6491