Cook/Chef Latest Jobs in Australia- Latest Australia Jobs 2023. At Gulliver’s Tavern in Kununurra, WA, a cook or chef is needed to plan, organize, prepare, season, and cook food in the bistro kitchen. A Trade Certificate or higher or at least three years of relevant experience are the minimum skills. Additional relevant work experience of two to three years is required. The full-time position pays up to $36.00 per hour at the Award rate or higher. For further information please read the description given below.
The salary is $36.00 per hour.
- Growth Opportunities
- Good Environment
- Employee Discount
- Preparation of Food: Cooks are in charge of making food to order, following recipes, and making sure the food is good and looks good.
- Kitchen administration: Cooks frequently manage kitchen operations, such as ordering supplies, cleaning the kitchen, and supervising staff members.
- Making a recipe: Cooks might also be involved in coming up with new recipes and trying out new ingredients and cooking techniques.
- Service to Customers: Cooks may interact with customers, and they must be able to respond professionally to their requests and comments.
- Must have a trade certification or higher.
- Must have at least three years of experience.
- Must be willing to work on weekends.
- Must be capable enough to cook without supervision.
- Must have strong food-handling skills.
- Must be able to work by keeping in view the food safety rules and regulations.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by pressing the apply button available on this job.
- Candidates with experience are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must apply after reading the complete job requirements.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
May 20, 2023
Kununurra WA, Australia