Construction Worker Jobs Hiring in Japan – Latest Jobs in Japan 2023. A Rebar Worker prepares and replaces reinforcing steel (rebar) into concrete structures. This job requires a high level of physical strength and stamina to work in cramped spaces, lift heavy objects, and use various hand tools and power tools. 株式会社Ｔソリッド is looking to hire construction steel rebar workers for ¥207,000 monthly salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Japan. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See more detail of the job below.
- Construction Rebar Worker
- ¥207,000 Monthly
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Cut rebar with a variety of hand tools or power saws.
- Measure and mark lengths of rebar using tape measures and chalk lines.
- Assemble rebar cages or grids according to blueprints.
- Position cages or grids into foundation forms or walls prior to pouring concrete.
- Secure cages or grids with tie wire, clamps, or other fasteners.
- Place spacers between layers of rebar as necessary.
- Place wooden blocks around steel edges to protect against chipping.
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page below.
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application.
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement
〒352-0034 Saitama 新座市野寺4-12-19