Louis International Manpower Services
Construction Plant Operator Jobs Hiring in New Zealand – Latest Jobs in New Zealand 2023. A Construction Plant Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of various types of construction equipment. This position requires a high level of knowledge and skill in operating various pieces of large and complex machinery, such as bulldozers, cranes, backhoes, dump trucks, front end loaders and other large construction equipment. The Construction Plant Operator must be capable of reading blueprints and plans, as well as understanding the tasks that need to be completed. They must also have strong communication skills in order to work with other members of the team. Louis International Manpower Services in New Zealand is looking to hire construction plant operators for $3,000 salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in New Zealand. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Construction Plant Operator
- Chances of getting PR in New Zealand
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Monitor and operate heavy equipment and machinery used in the construction of buildings, roads, bridges, and other structures.
- Check gauges and controls to ensure proper operation of machinery, such as concrete mixers, pumps, and cranes.
- Inspect construction sites to identify potential hazards or safety risks.
- Perform minor maintenance tasks on machinery and equipment such as servicing engines, changing oil, filters, lubricating parts and repairing tires.
- Ensure that safety regulations are followed and that all equipment is operated in a safe manner.
- Load materials into hoppers or onto conveyors for processing or transport to specified areas within the construction site.
- Move levers, pedals and dials to control speed of machines as well as direction of movement for material handling tasks.
- Drive trucks or other vehicles to transport materials to specified locations on the construction site or between job sites when needed.
- Monitor process parameters such as temperature, pressure, flow rate or levels of chemical additives during processing operations or while transferring liquids or gases from one container to another container or system component
- Communicate with supervisors regarding production schedules and quantity of material required for job completion
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
20th of July 2023