Pro-Tech Curbs Inc
Construction Helper Jobs Hiring – New Construction Helper Job in Canada. Pro-Tech Curbs Inc is looking to hire an experienced Construction Helper to work under the supervision of the construction team and help with a variety of tasks on site. Your primary role will be to assist in the construction of curbs and gutters and other concrete-related work. Pro-Tech Curbs Inc will pay an attractive salary of $22-$30 hourly and opportunities for career development. Ejobsboard offers a career opportunity for job seekers who are seeking a career in an excellent environment. Multiple job vacancies for the post of Construction Helper are available only for male individuals.
- Construction Helper
- 22$ hourly to 30$ hourly for 35 to 55 hours per week
- Building Materials
Construction Helper Jobs Hiring Responsibilities:
- Assist in the construction of curbs and gutters and other concrete structures are the main responsibilities of Construction Helper
- You may be required to operate equipment like power tools, mixers, and other equipment
- Preparing materials such as sand and cement for use in the construction process by firstly loading and unloading materials
- Clean equipment after use, report any defects or issues, and perform basic maintenance tasks
- Make sure that you and your colleagues are working in a safe and secure environment
- Learn new skills and techniques related to concrete construction and other construction work
- To apply for the above-mentioned job vacancy, please submit your applications along with complete documents and resumes on the official email via the apply button given below
- For more jobs, visit ejobsboard.
The last date for submission of online application is 28th April 2023
7226 Aspen Ave, Mississauga, ON L5N 6M9, Canada