Louis International Manpower Services
Concrete Worker Jobs Hiring in New Zealand – Latest Jobs in New Zealand 2023. A concrete worker is responsible for mixing, pouring, and finishing concrete on construction sites. They may also be required to do some demolition work, such as removing old concrete surfaces. Specific duties include measuring, mixing, and pouring concrete into forms; consolidating and finishing the surface using a variety of tools; installing reinforcing materials such as steel rods or mesh; cutting and patching openings in cured concrete; reading blueprints and following instructions from construction supervisors. The concrete worker must be able to lift heavy objects, stand for long periods of time, and work in all types of weather conditions. Louis International Manpower Services in New Zealand is looking to hire construction plant operators for $2,800 salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in New Zealand. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Concrete Worker
Visit Jobs in Dubai
Latest International Jobs
- Chances of getting PR in New Zealand
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the layout of projects.
- Prepare and measure material for construction projects using hand tools and power tools.
- Mix cement, sand, gravel, and water to create concrete for pouring and spreading.
- Install metal reinforcement bars (rebar) in structures to increase their strength and stability.
- Place forms for pouring concrete and check them for accuracy before concrete is poured.
- Smooth, level, or shape surfaces of freshly poured concrete, using floats, trowels, screeds, or powered screed machines.
- Finish surfaces of poured concrete according to specified textures with a variety of tools including trowels, floats, steel brushes/tamps/edgers/groovers/rollers/etc.
- Finish corners and angles in walls with masonry trowels or special hand tools designed for that purpose
- Load or unload materials onto trucks or trailers with a crane or other material handling equipment as necessary
- Follow safety procedures such as wearing protective gear (hard hats, steel-toed boots).
Latest Jobs in Japan
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
25th of July 2023