United Nations Pakistan
Committed Driver Jobs in Peshawar. UN Pakistan is inviting applications from candidates to apply for the post of the committed driver to join them soon. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The salary is undefined.
- Attractive Salary
- Have to carry out the tasks related to assigned duties.
- Sort out for minor fixes and guarantee that the vehicles are kept clean.
- Guarantee that the vehicles embrace customary assistance stretches.
- Track spare parts for the vehicle(s) and direct month-to-month stock of the extra parts.
- Track down the most immediate and safe course over the most ideal that anyone could hope to find streets to the objective.
- Secondary school degree/declaration with at least 2 years of important working experience or Four-year college education from an authorised establishment.
- Legitimate public driver’s permit.
Last date to apply
- Applicants must apply for this job before all seats get occupied. Maybe this was the job you were waiting for!
How to Apply
- Interested individuals can send their CVs and other necessary documents (certificates, photos, degrees, passports) to the web address below.
- Job source: pk.indeed.com
- Candidates who are willing to get more recent updates about jobs can visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
- Applicants should thoroughly go through the requirements for this job to avoid any ambiguity when filling out the form.
- Form filling must be done carefully by putting all the required information in it so that the designated company can reach out to you soon.
- Applicants who are relevant to this job are requested to apply.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted after the screening process will only be contacted by the company for an interview.