College Education Department Sindh
College Education Department 1100+ Posts – Job in Sindh Govt. The latest jobs are announced for the Karachi region. College Education Department Sindh announced various government jobs in Sindh for the Karachi region including laboratory attendants, lab attendants, drivers, plumbers, naib qasid, sanitary Workers, watermen, chowkidar/security guards, guards, cleaners, helpers, porters, aya, cooks, dispatch riders, and sweepers on regular basis. The general salary packages start from Rs-30,000 monthly. Both male and female candidates can apply for the job in the Sindh govt college education department. The application process is given in the job advertisement given below.
- Dispatch Rider
- Security Guard
- Lab Attendant
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- College Education Department Sindh
- No experience is required for the announced job in Sindh govt College Education Department.
- The candidates need to send the application along with required documents like domicile, educational and experience certificates, driving licenses if applying for driving post, and CNIC to the address given in the advertisement.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Last Date of Application:
- May 5, 2023
- Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
About College Education Department Sindh:
The College Education Department Sindh (CED) is the main educational institution of the government of Sindh. The department provides educational services to all colleges in the province of Sindh, Pakistan. The department is responsible for overseeing the development of college education in Sindh. It also formulates policies and plans for the development of higher education institutions. The department manages the duties like providing support services to colleges, developing and maintaining infrastructure, and monitoring quality standards. CED also provides financial support to colleges and assists in their capacity building.