Regional Express (REX)
Catering and Warehouse Officer Hiring – Latest Catering/Warehouse Officer Job in Sydney, Australia. A reputed airline “Regional Express (REX)” is looking to hire a Catering or Warehouse Officer for handling of all catering and warehouse activities. A Catering and Warehouse Officer generally coordinate with catering providers to ensure the timely delivery of beverages, snacks, and meals. Regional Express (REX) is a leading and popular Australian airline offers $20 hourly salary rate for this exciting career opportunity. Interested job seekers must need to fulfill the job’s eligibility criteria to avail of this opportunity in international airline.
- Catering and Warehouse Officer
- 20$ hourly for 30 to 35 hours a week
Responsibilities for hiring as Catering and Warehouse Officer:
- Coordinate with catering providers to make sure that all catering items are delivered on time and in the correct quantities
- Load catering items onto the aircraft according to the flight schedule
- Monitor inventory levels of catering items such as food, beverages, and packaging
- Inspect, receive, and process all inbound deliveries such as aircraft parts, equipment, and supplies
- Ensure that the warehouse is clean, organized, and free from any potential hazards
- To apply for this position in Regional Express (REX), please submit your online applications along with complete documents on the official website via the apply button
- For more international jobs, visit ejobsboard.
The last date for submission of the application is 30th April 2023
PO BOX 807 MASCOT NSW 1460, Australia