Cashier Jobs in Kanad Hospital UAE – Latest Jobs in UAE 2023. A Cashier is responsible for providing customers with fast and friendly service at the cash register. Cashiers process payments from customers purchasing goods and services. They typically operate cash registers, scanners, credit card machines, and other electronic equipment to process customer transactions. Cashiers must ensure accuracy in transactions, maintain appropriate levels of cash on hand, provide customer service, properly handle returns and exchanges. Kanad Hospital in UAE is looking to hire cashiers only for UAE nationals for 3,300 Dirhams salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in UAE. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- 3,300 Dirhams
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Calculate and collect payments from customers, and make change as necessary.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items when necessary.
- Answer customers’ questions regarding store policies and services such as order placement or returns/exchanges procedures.
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement
United Arab Emirates.