The City of Helsinki
Carer Latest Jobs in Finland- Latest Finland 2023 Jobs. The Andelslagsvägen residence in Helsinki requires a caregiver. The employment is for life and begins as agreed upon. This is period labour. The unit on Andelslagsvägen is a senior-profile group housing for nine clients. During the week, some of the clients participate in other activities during the day, while others are offered employment at home. They provide a service that resembles living in a home and takes into account the specific requirements and wants of each client. They collaborate to create a home that is secure, stimulating, and filled with meaningful work. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The salary is €2311.02/month
- Growth Opportunities
- Assisting with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helping with mobility, such as using a walker or wheelchair.
- Providing medication reminders and administering medication as directed.
- Preparing meals and assisting with feeding
Assisting with transportation to appointments and other errands.
- Providing companionship and emotional support.
- Assisting with housekeeping and laundry.
- Helping with financial management and other administrative tasks.
- Arranging for and coordinating with other healthcare providers, such as doctors, nurses, and therapists.
- Providing respite care to give primary caregivers a break.
- The candidates must have strong Swedish and Finnish languages.
- Interested candidates must be fully vaccinated.
- Must have qualifications related to nursing or caregiver.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Both female and male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
March 10, 2023
Andelslagsvägen 78 A 00660, Finland