The Swedish School of Economics (Hanken)
Career Assistant Jobs in Finland- Latest 2023 Jobs. The Unit for Research, International Affairs, and Business Relations at the Swedish School of Economics (Hanken) is seeking a part-time career assistant for the period of 1.3.2023 to 31.12.2023, with the chances of an extension. You will be working as a Careers Assistant in the Business Relations and Engagement team, primarily on integration and career services-related tasks. Except for July, when the position is performed full-time, working hours are 15 hours per week. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The salary is up to €985/month for 15 hours/week.
- Growth Opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Career guidance: providing one-on-one counselling sessions to assist individuals in determining suitable career paths by assessing their skills, interests, and values.
- Writing a resume and cover letter: helping people write compelling cover letters and resumes to increase their chances of getting a job.
- Support for job searches: assisting people in locating open positions, preparing for interviews, and negotiating job offers.
- Networking: encouraging individuals to attend career events and network with professionals in the industry to expand their professional network.
- They’re looking for a Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) expert.
- You approach your work with a service-oriented mindset and a positive outlook on the people you work with.
- Initiative and a problem-solving mindset in your work.
- Pursuing a degree at Hanken and can write and speak English, Swedish, and Finnish effectively.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- Both female and male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
February 22, 2023