Bracknell Forest Council
Call Screening Officer Jobs in the UK. Join the team at the Berkshire Emergency Duty Service, hosted by Bracknell Forest Council, where they care deeply about the well-being of the community and provide out-of-hours emergency social care for the whole of Berkshire. Currently, they are looking for a competent call screening officer. They are proud of the services they provide, the links they create, and the care they give, and they’re always looking to do more. More insights about this job are given underneath.
Call Screening Officer
The salary is £25,878 – £31,099 a year.
- Growth Opportunities
- Good Environment
- Employee Discount
- Gym Membership
- You will have the chance to learn new skills and join the dedicated team.
- You will process and screen new referrals, provide accurate signposting information, and conduct database checks as the public’s first point of contact and for partner agencies.
- Additionally, you will be prepared to participate in Appropriate Adult training.
- Capacity to deal with unrestricted demand and be a team player;
- Competence in recording accurate and succinct information;
- Ability to work and communicate professionally; emotional intelligence;
- Excellent ICT competency.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the apply button.
- The Candidates must be honest in providing their required information.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
April 30, 2023