Call Center Officer’s Batch Jobs in Pakistan- 2023 Latest Jobs in Pakistan. Bank Alfalah Limited is a private-sector bank in Pakistan. It was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Karachi. The bank is a subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi Group, a multinational conglomerate based in the United Arab Emirates. It operates a network of over 600 branches across Pakistan and offers a wide range of financial products and services to its customers, including personal and corporate banking, investment banking, and Islamic banking. They are looking for a professional call centre officer’s batch to join their team with dedication and hard work. The total number of candidates to be hired for this job is one. The successful candidate will get a salary along with other benefits. For further information please read the description given below.
Call Center Officer’s Batch
The salary is PKR 20,000-25,000 per month approximately
- Answering incoming calls and addressing customer inquiries, complaints, and technical support issues.
- Responding to customer inquiries and providing information about products and services.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance to customers.
- Updating customer information and account details in the company’s database.
- Identifying and escalating issues to the appropriate department or supervisor.
- Candidates must have done four years of graduation.
- At least one year of experience is required for this job.
- The age limit defined by the bank is below 30 years of age.
- Must be able to do the job in a fast-paced environment
- Must have good spoken and written English.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with numbers.
- Must be innovative and creative.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
How to Apply
- Candidates who are eligible for this job can apply by clicking on the apply button.
- Interested candidates have to fill out their credentials carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- To stay updated about recent jobs please visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
March 3, 2023