Al Ghazi Business Services
Call Center Agent Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Latest Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023. Call Center Agent provides customer service and support to customers over the phone, through email, and other electronic communication channels. This position requires excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills, and the ability to maintain a professional attitude under pressure. Al-Ghazi Business Services in Abu Dhabi is looking to call center agents on 1,800 Dirhams salary package. Ejobsboard Publishes the latest jobs in Abu Dhabi. Interested candidates can apply for this job. You can see further detail of the job below.
- Call Center Agent
- 1,800 Dirhams
- Call Center Services
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Respond to customer inquiries via telephone and other electronic communication channels in a timely and professional manner.
- Listen carefully to customer questions and concerns, provide accurate information, troubleshoot problems, and suggest solutions.
- Utilize customer feedback to strengthen relationships with customers.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their satisfaction with services or products provided.
- Document all customer interactions in a call center database.
- Identify potential customers for upselling opportunities.
- Monitor daily call volume and adjust staffing as needed.
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement