General Milling Corporation
Bakery Technician Jobs in the Philippines. General Milling Corporation is seeking to hire candidates for the post of bakery technician. The Bakery Technician’s role is to provide technical assistance to customers by addressing their needs and requirements. They are also responsible for submitting reports on product-related complaints. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The estimated salary by ejobsboard is PHP 15,000-17,000/month.
- Growth Opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Good Working Environment
- Ensuring the quality of bakery products, troubleshooting technical issues, and addressing customer complaints.
- They may also be responsible for providing product demonstrations and training to customers or employees.
- Completion of Senior High School under Technical Vocational Education and possessing an NCII certification in Bread, Pastries, and Cake Baking/Demo.
- At least three years of relevant work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced in conducting product demonstrations and baking.
- Proficient in using various software applications, including MS Office.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
June 10, 2023