Job ID 815
- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Assistant Nurse at Dr Sulaiman Al Habib Takhassusi Riyadh will work under Registered Nurses, the Assistant Nurse assist in certain support activities related to both patient care and ward/department functions. Transport patients for examinations and treatments. Provide bed state patient care under the supervision of RN.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Maintains Confidentiality of all patient related data.
- Assist patient in daily activities.
- Check the Vital Signs on time and document it in patient medical records.
- Change patient bed as per approval policy.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, clean environment (medication room, stores, DU etc).
- Adhere to Dress code as per department requirement.
- Report any occurrence not consistent with the operation of the clinical areas or standard of service for patients, employees or visitors and situations that put patients, staff or visitors at risk for injury or other harm.
- Adhere to JCIA & CBAHI standards.
- Responsible to provide patient and family education.
- Participate in person-centered care initiatives undertaken by HMG.
- Enrich patient experience with compassion, respect and dignity.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned by charge nurse within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
Education/ Professional Qualification
- 2 years Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery
- License from Country of origin or Saudi Council Registration
- Preferably with some working experience in same specialty
Professional Licensing / Certification / Training
- BLS or relevant certifications